- National Guard Maintenance Facility, Pease – Portsmouth, NH
- Maple Suites, Elderly Housing Project 120,000 Sq Ft – Dover, NH
- Albany International, 30,000 Sq Ft Addition – Rochester, NH
- Department of Motor Vehicles – Concord, NH
- Anchorage Inn – York, ME
- Rochester Family Practice Medical Facility – Rochester, NH
- Demoulas Mall – Rochester, NH
- Wal-Mart Phase I – Rochester, NH
- Bow Street Condominiums – Portsmouth, NH
- Porter Street Condominiums – Portsmouth, NH
- 12,000 Sq. Ft Water Front Private Residence
- American Truck Llc 15,000 Sq Ft Facility – Barrington, NH
- Office Building, Pease Tradeport – Portsmouth, NH
- Seacoast Orthopedics, Phase I – Somersworth, NH
- Shopping Mall – Lee NH
- Cabletron Systems Building – Rochester NH
- Tidewatch Condominiums – Portsmouth, NH
- Concord Coach Bus Facility – Concord, NH
- Several Day Care Facilities – Portland, Me Area
- The Inn @ Secretariat Estates – Rochester, NH
We here at D. D. Cook Builders Inc. have been using the services of Norm Vetter Inc. for the last 25 years plus. We have completed a 4-year project in Portsmouth where we had used Norm's crew entirely for all the foundation work. With scheduling being the hardest to control and the weather, Norm Vetter had his men there when we needed them. He stood by all his bid numbers even when uncontrolled cost went up on his materials. We also have custom homes under construction that started by Norm Vetter Inc. doing the foundations.
Norm Vetter and Crew,
Thanks for the many years of hard work.
D.D. Cook Builders Inc.
Whitcher Builders has been using Norman Vetter for many years and the last years almost exclusively. His workers are always punctual and get the job done on time. From our experience, every foundation has been well constructed and we plan to continue using Norman Vetter Inc. in the future.
David Whitcher Builders